Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer: Eclipse

After seeing this product being advertised everywhere- in magazines and on television- I decided it was time to give it a go for myself. I've been searching for the perfect berry-like shade for ages so I instantly fell in love with this deep colour when I found it online.






When I got home I thought to myself 'this is the real test, let's give this a go' and tried this raved-about product for myself. But boy was I disappointed. Honestly, the product was a waste of money and didn't live up to its reputation at all. It really downhearted me as I was looking forward to giving this lip product a go. I found the application was to hard to use and the brush wouldn't cover my lips properly. The smell of the product was overwhelmingly strong which I wasn't keen on and the colour went patchy when I tried to use a lip brush to even it out. God knows why the application bush is even shaped that way-it's awful!



Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say I really don't like this product which is a complete shame as I loved the actual colour and the packaging looks amazing. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else as I think the product is way to highly priced and in total the outcome is poor. I'm sure there's much better lip products out there to try so I'll keep on searching. Have you tried this product too? Do you share the same view as me?


No comments:

Post a Comment