Pantera Leone: The Galla Ring

Photo Credit: Pantera Leone website
Nothing completes an outfit like a beautiful piece of jewelry. Jewelry is the statement piece- it pulls the whole outfit together. I've always loved jewelry so I was delighted when the lovely lady from Pantera Leone offered for me to try out one of her pieces.





The piece I received was a double ring- The Galla Ring-which was inspired by Gladiators and Socialites of the Ancient Roman era. The Galla ring was named after Galla Placidia- the last roman empress. I was extremely impressed by the influence and design of this beautiful piece and couldn't wait to try it on. The ring was so comfortable on my fingers and simply looked amazing.




The ring is 18 Karat Gold plated with an 18 Karat Gold plated thick aluminium chain and 18 Karat Gold plated star dust casting charms.This unique piece is part of the Noir Collection which takes further influence from the Acient Roman era. If you're looking for a exclusive online jewelry store- Pantera Leone is the place you need to check out.

 It's worth the investment!

Pantera Leone Website

Buy the Galla Ring here

No comments:

Post a Comment