My Makeup Saviour: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Makeup has always been a girls best friend. It can brighten you up on a dull day or fix you up after a long night. Makeup hasn't always been perceived as requisite but let's face it; what would we do without it? 

I like to keep my skin makeup as natural as possible. For most days I prefer to swap my foundation for a BB Cream and concealer- and one concealer brand I'm loving right now is the Collection Lasting Perfection. 

It's perfect for covering my blemishes and imperfections. Plus its water-resistant!






As my skin is very light I use shade 1 in fair. This little wonder is ideal for covering dark rings and giving eyes a brighter look. Unfortunately, the only downfall to this product is that the packaging has the tendency to wear off so I am now unable to read what was once on the outside product.

However, priced at £4.19 in most drugstores- this is definitely one to try!



Do you already use this concealer or tried it? What's your opinion? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment