Leather layers and silhouettes // French Connection AW15

Now that summer's coming to an end, it's time to start making the autumn wardrobe transition to prepare ourselves for the imminent cold seasons. Whilst it's nice to get cozy and swap the dresses for jumpers, French Connection has found a way to combine the two to create a desirable AW15 collection with a hint of badass.

I'm leather lover. Anything that's leather, I will love. So I was really excited when I took a look at the French Connection AW15 collection. I adore the look of leather contrasted against wool, it seriously tones down the look so it doesn't appear to harsh and edgy.



FCUK obviously wasn't going for that image as they certainly went all out with the "all leather" look, pairing leather upon leather to create a bold yet intriguing style. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's definitely mine!


So what do you think?

Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment