Review: Online Avenue Kylee Lace Up Tassel Ankle Boots! *









To me, a pair of boots are everything. The best thing about them is that you can wear them with any type of outfit and to any occasion. From heeled, laced boots to mini boots- I love them all. When I received these gorgeous pair of boots from Online Avenue (thanks to etailpr),
I was absolutely delighted. They’re stunning! The boots are short booties that feature tassels around the top and cute laces for a lace-up look. I adore wearing these pair of boots with my skinny jeans for a casual daytime look and my belted shirt dress during the night for a more glam style. They’ve got a soft, suede texture and the laces are quite long in length so you can easily tie them up once or twice, making sure they’re secure. For anyone who doesn’t like walking in heels, I find these block-like heels gives you more balance and stability than thin heels so you can walk around easily in them.



 I definitely recommend these boots for those who like to add a touch of playfulness to their outfit and like the urban style looking booties. Check out my picture below so you can see how they look on and off. These boots pair wonderfully with skinny jeans, jumpers, daytime dresses/night time dresses and more. These gorgeous pair of ankle boots retail at £20.49- what a bargain!

Do you like what you see? For more information, click here to view or purchase the exact pair of boots!

Not your type of thing? Why not take a look at these instead!





No comments:

Post a Comment