Beauty Spotlight: KIKO Lipsticks

I’ve always been fascinated by trying new brands and finding something unexpectedly. So when I took a trip to Westfield’s for my best friend’s birthday a few months ago and came across this little makeup boutique, I was super excited to check it out. Now if you know me, you’ll know how much I love to collect lipsticks. So you could imagine how pleased I was when their Smart Lipsticks were on offer for £2 each!







I’ve always wanted to try an orange lipstick but the worry I’d splash the cash on something that didn’t suit me in the end was something that often stopped me. When I saw that this little store called KIKO had a beautiful orange-toned lipstick going for a super affordable price, well, I knew I had to get it instantly.

I’m so pleased I brought this lipstick as not only does the colour suit me so well (I’d recommend this colour for any brunettes to have a try), but it stays on magnificently and has a lovely subtle shine. It’s nothing strong and doesn’t ‘pack-a-punch’ boldness-wise, but it does suit a neutral smokey eye in the day-time or night-time!





My lipstick spending didn’t stop there, however. I decided it would only be unfair to just buy one so I soon found this gorgeous lilac colour to accompany my first purchase. At first I was a bit disappointed with the colour as it wasn’t very strong at all. However, in time the shimmer colour started to grow on me and now I love wearing this lipstick when I’m going for a toned down look on the lips.

I absolutely adore both of these products and I’m so pleased I found this cute little brand. It’s no surprise that my best friend and I are scheduling our next visit to Westfield so we can stock up on some more KIKO products. When you’re next at Westfield’s make sure to drop in there and have a look for yourself. You can also buy their products online at: http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/




I’m yet to try anything else from KIKO but for now I’d definitely recommend their lipsticks if you’re searching for a MAC-like dupe!

Have you tried anything KIKO?
Let me now!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment