Sparkle and Shine!

I realized the other day while I was sorting out my wardrobe that I really didn’t have many glamorous dresses. This made me quite sad as I absolutely love dressing up and going out.
As my prom night is swiftly approaching, the time had come for me to start the prom dress hunt. This meant a brand new beautiful dress! A lot of the people I know still hadn’t got their prom dress or were having trouble finding the right one. This made me quite anxious at first so I mentally had to prepare myself for the grand search. Luckily, my grand search was cut short as I instantly found the perfect dress for me.

But then I found another one!






 So naturally, I brought both. Of course.

If you know me, you’d know that I also love sparkly things. I just find them so appealing. So when I found this gorgeous Lipsy dress (FOR £50!!), I knew that I had to keep it. I decided not to wear this one as my prom dress and use it for other occasions as the first dress had gorgeous summer colours and just perfect for the event. So now my new sparkly dress is hung up nicely in my wardrobe and dazzles me every time I open the door.




As every season is a party season, I believe that everyone should have at least one stunning party dress residing in their wardrobe. 

Be sure to let me know what your favourite party dress is in your wardrobe as well!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment