Victoria's Secret Addiction? I Think Not!

Yes, I have an addiction to Victoria’s Secrets products range as you can clearly see. I have often had people asking me which scents I prefer as they don’t know which products to try. I regularly recommend the ones I have personally tested.
If you are looking to try a VS product but you’re stuck for choice when you walk into that store then these are the ones I personally love. I know all those colours and fragrances can be blinding and striking when you first step into a Victoria’s Secret store so be sure to know your stuff.
Do you have a favourite VS product?
I’d love to know yours!







Love Spell: This fruitily fabulous scent is often a favourite of everyone’s. I’ve seen numerous people commenting on this being their favourite and it’s not hard to see why as the juicy peachy scent really makes a statement.

Amber Romance: This is my favourite scent of all time. It’s the first VS product I tried and I can’t stop going back to it. It has such a sweet, warm smell that just wraps luxury around you. And above, its delicious scent lasts for ages.

Endless Love: This is a fairly new scent to me but I must admit it’s not one of my favourites. It’s got a beautiful scent but I don’t find it very strong and it doesn’t have that wow factor. I will continue using it, however, and see if my opinion changes.


Total Attraction: This is another huge favourite of mine which I’m currently using right now. I first started using it as a body wash which I absolutely loved so I HAD to buy the spray to accompany it. The scent is more floral then fruity which is different for me as fruity scents are my favourite. This product just continues to last and you only need to spray it a few times!






No comments:

Post a Comment