Summer Fit Tips: Achieving That Bikini Body




Are you wanting to whip up into shape this year and achieve that bikini body?
Well, here’s how I personally keep fit this summer:





1.      Walk it. You may not realise this but walking is one of the best exercises to do. I personally go for a long walk nearly every day. My walks usually last for an hour or more so I get a good workout. Plus, It’s not only a great way to exercise but you can use it to catch up with friends too if they’re looking to get fit as well!

Tip: When you’re walking, hold in your stomach for sixty seconds and then release again. This is a great way to work your stomach and legs at the same time.


2.      Stomach crunches are a great way to achieve those dream abs. I normally do twenty, have a minutes rest and carry on until I reach a hundred. I can always feel the burn in the core of my abdomen so I know I’m working my muscles. They’re such a quick and easy exercise to do in the comfort of your own home. You can do them whenever you fancy but make sure you stick to your routine!

Tip: After you’ve done your stomach crunches, keep in the same position and bring the top part of your body up. Put your arms out to balance yourself and just keep there for twenty seconds. Once you lie back down you will definitely feel the burn.

3.      Eat healthy! I eat at least one salad a week and you can make them so tasty! I personally love a seafood salad but you can opt for a chicken salad, bacon & egg salad or simply a plain salad.

4.      I know everyone says this but it’s true; drink plenty of water. Not only does it flush out toxins, but it helps keep your skin clear and helps regulate your body’s temperature.

Regrettably, I have an addiction to Diet Coke and chocolate so I can’t go a day without them both. I do try to stay healthy by drinking plenty of water, however, so I don’t end up feeling guilty. It’s something I’m working on.


So, if any of these tips and tricks helps you then let me know. They’re not hard to do and have such an effect on your body so don’t be afraid to give them a go. Have you got any other advice on how to stay healthy and keep fit this summer?

       I’d love to know!
Looking for some workout wear inspiration?

Take a look at some of these pieces below! Don’t think working out can’t be glamorous because it can be. Just think of the results!






No comments:

Post a Comment