Hello Autumn // River Island AW15


I can't believe summer is nearly over, where has the time gone?





I can't believe the summer months are drawing to a close. Where has time gone to?

Although summer is finishing and Autumn is starting, there are a few things I'm looking forward to that will hopefully cheer up these upcoming drab months. If you follow me on social media, you would know how excited I am for London Fashion Week (which will be my third time attending). I'm sure the new venue will be amazing and I'll be just as lost as I was the first time when I attended the Somerset House. There will also be future client announcements from my new business which I'm very excited to share so watch this space!

In the meantime, take a look at what's to come in this stunning River Island AW15 lookbook. Gorgeous, right?

If there's one thing I can say about autumn; the clothes are bloody damn good!







No comments:

Post a Comment