Ruffles Galore: Palmer // Harding SS15

My personal style has never resembled that sickly sweet, girly gal look. I'm a huge lover of the classic jeans and T-shirt style (only Guess or Amarni of course) but that isn't to say I don't like admiring the ribbon and ruffles clothing concept.

This season, I'm absolutely adoring the pieces in the Palmer // Harding SS15 Collection. The way the outfits are structured and the minimalistic theme throughout really suits the collection right down to the ground. It actually takes me back to when I first received my P//H invite.

So although I won't be rushing to the mall to get in on the style, I will compliment this look and say "what a fabulous SS15 Collection!" Don't you think so to?


Palmer // Harding SS15


Palmer // Harding SS15

Palmer // Harding SS15

What's your thoughts on the pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment